Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The end and the movie, thats all.

So guys/girls, as I fly back to Barcelona, and then London, and then Atlanta, arriving back to my home away from home on Wednesday night, I am ready to say goodbye. Life has brought me the most amazing friends and random travellers this summer, that in a quick 3 months, I was really satisfied with it all. I travelled to Rome, Greece and Amsterdam in the past week, and I am more than ready to head back. Travelling with my brother was a blessing, and I'm thankful that he got to come along. As I head back, I will make a video of all that I did and went through, using every video footage I have I hope. It will include the still unpublished shots of project one day, and everything I did.

Cheers, and thanks for reading, my travels now come to an end after this summer, where I plan to settle down a bit more. And then go to the phillipines and melbourne :D!

I'm off,
peace.
-qk.

No comments:

Post a Comment