Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pictures, amazing homeworks, i love my life!

I went out last night, and it was great. I had an absinthe shot which brought back really good memories of the last EUROTRIP =].

I have a Computational Photography assignment, and I can't wait! I am supposed to take a picture of something in 4 different angles. I don't know what it will be yet, but I was thinking I am going to get Buzz to be in all four pictures. I may do a classic metro picture with things changing, but the metro is generally too crowded, although that may be a bonus. If I don't do this, today I want to go sight-searching, in order to find a place in the mountains, and go from there. I would have to go at four different times of the day, so I am really excited about it. I kind of want to capture the city at day, and at night. My camera however doesn't permit for such features, so I can't really take pictures at low level settings. I'll figure something out.

I have had most of the same beers, I had Heineken last night, and I also had a Voll Damm at the Espit place, if I recall correctly.

The fire shot place has become "the place to be", apparently. Like 30 of the people from the Georgia Tech group seem to have decided to go there on the same night. I opted not to, and went out with some friends to an Irish pub, mainly because I knew that place was really small and it was going to be way too crowded and not as fun, but i'll go another day.

Croatia and Romania have become definite musts. I shall plan them as soon as I can, because I am now dying to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment